Friday, January 16, 2009

This is Terrible


Can life be crazy, busy and boring at the same time? I think it can:). There seems to be a lot I should be getting done but can't seem to bring myself to do it or I get stopped with something silly like I ran out of tape. I have been packing up a lot of our stuff because well we are moving sometime it February. So you would think that I wouldn't be bored, well, I ran out of tape......and boxes....bored. I have 4 girls so you would think that would keep me busy.....we are just bored together:). Yet I feel a little anxious because I think I should be doing something but yet can't seem to find the time to do anything. This is pathetic, I am confusing myself....I should just go to bed;).. I'll have all the answers in the morning........Whatever;):):)

No comments: